Sunday, March 9, 2008

Good Reads

A friend at school has invited me to join "Good Reads", a sort of chat site where you share books that you have read or are reading with official "friends" on the website. I know at least two other teachers in our building who are subscribers. For people who read a lot, or at least like to read for pleasure, this is a fun new thing. Someone donated a copy of The Labyrinth to our library, and it immediately caught my eye, since I loved The DaVinci Code. The best part is that it grabbed me in the first four pages. It has a similar theme & pace. The website, however, is a convenient way to share great books and to learn what others are reading. If you're interested in becoming one of my friends on this site, just check out www.goodreads.com. You can register & put me in as one of your friends. Looks like a lot of fun!

No comments: